FAMILY PHOTO & VIDEO PRESERVATION
Protect your family's irreplaceable memories from natural disaster, decay, and other loss by digitizing your old media.
How It Works
Every photo, film, or video tape we touch is digitized by hand using professional scanning equipment to ensure your precious memories are protected until they are returned to you.
You will receive a USB Drive with your digitized materials, as well as access to our Client Portal where you can see or download your memories whenever you'd like.
We can also perform light digital restoration and touchups upon request.
What We Digitize
We can scan your film, photo prints, negatives, and VHS tapes into digital format.
- 8mm & Super8 Film Reels
- Film negatives & positives: 35mm, Slides & Medium Format
- VHS Tapes
- Photo Prints / Albums
What You Get
The following benefits are included with all of our digitizing services:
- A USB drive with your digitized memories
- Access to our Client Portal, which provides free cloud storage for your digitized files* so you can view & download from anywhere, anytime!
- Peace of mind, knowing your family's memories are preserved and safe from disaster and loss
* Certain file limits apply for video files in cloud storage. In these cases, we will keep a manual backup of your files in our digital vault at no additional cost.
Don't Put It Off
Let's Get Started
Don't wait for disaster to strike.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our pricing, services, and any other questions you may have.
We look forward to working together to preserve your irreplaceable family history!